We love Marco Island and Marco Island loves us back. You likely know how warmly the homebuying public and Realtor communities received us, praising both the quality of our work and our people. The recent sale of our Tigertail spec home revealed buying and building now (rather than later) on Marco is a very wise investment. Home prices are only expected to rise given the limited inventory of homes and continued low mortgage rates. With an estimated 30,000 people moving to Florida from out of state every month, this trend may be sustained indefinitely.
November 2021 figures from the Marco Island Area Association of Realtors® show median home sale prices on Marco have risen nearly 40% over November 2020. Median lot prices are up almost 20%. For all those reasons, we consider Marco Island THE place to buy and build in Southwest Florida.
What else can we say about Marco Island’s appeal?
• It’s remote without being isolated. Naples is only a ten-minute ride away.
• With only two public beach access points, the beaches are nearly private, uncrowded and safe.
• The local economy is very strong.
• The population is relaxed and outdoorsy—into tennis, kayaking, fishing and more.
• It’s perfect for families because of quality schools and plenty of outdoor recreation.